I can't believe it has been over 3 months since my last blog!!
After a full-speed start to my school year, I am finally stopping for a few minutes to share what I made tonight. (Or, rather, this morning)
This morning, I had a beautiful boneless beef chuck roast that I needed to cook... So, I took out the slow cooker, set it to low, and got to chopping veggies....
Here is what I used:
1 1/2 cups beef broth
1 1/2 cup water
2.5 pound beef chuck roast
1.5 cups baby carrots (this was before work, I was in a hurry)
1 white onion (cut into 8 chunks)
8 stalks of asparagus chopped into chunks
4 or 5 artichoke hearts
10 baby bella mushrooms
1 large potato cut into chunks
1 large yam cut into chunks
1 pouch Lipton Onion soup mix
I sprayed with non-stick spray before I added the ingredients and set the slow cooker for 8 hours and left for work.
I seriously love slow cooker meals... They are a life-saver, even for a young single lady like me. I plan on eating this again tomorrow for work. :)
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment